Yes, Another Fuse/Relay Box Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isd503

Reaction score
I read a few posts in these forums covering the under hood fuse/relay box disassembly. I have a fuel pump relay that is only working intermittently due to a damaged terminal. I reviewed this video to try to get a better understanding of what is required to repair it: Removing/Replacing Wires from a Fuse Box (youtube.com). I found the plastic top half is part number 12146281 per the local dealer. I also purchased used OEM fuse/relay box off ebay.

Does anyone have any good pics of what the underside of this fuse/relay box looks like? I am looking for some pics of the top and bottom halves separated. Also, does the top half split in two? Does this one have a bus part?

Since I will likely have to replace the plastic top half I think I am going to have to move the terminals one by one making sure to mirror pin position and orientation. Does anyone have any tips on how to do this?

Attachments

• IMG_7664.jpeg
    IMG_7664.jpeg
    318.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7663.jpeg
    IMG_7663.jpeg
    396.5 KB · Views: 2