BowtieBrody's '97 Burb and other piles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Thanks! My dad suggested something to me the other day, color match the valence and mount it back up; I don't think I've ever really seen that anywhere, but then again I really haven't been looking.

vaporlock

A Girl & Her Truck
Reaction score
Thanks! My dad suggested something to me the other day, color match the valence and mount it back up; I don't think I've ever really seen that anywhere, but then again I really haven't been looking.

I colormatched my valance (grille and bumper too) and I love it! I've seen a few with colormatched grille and valance and chrome bumper and that looks great too.

Your burb looks awesome btw!

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Sorry for the lack of updates, this'll be a slow project for the time being.

Cleaned the carpets over the weekend, no pictures as I was too involved. It was nasty how bad the carpet got.

It's been raining for 5 days straight here; it'll either be pouring down rain, or it's drizzly and foggy.
So here's a throwback to sunnier days
You must be registered for see images attach

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Thinking about doing the Intake Resonator mod, but I'm too OCD to run without the Vortec box, anyone know if I can do the mod; but still run the box?

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Thinking about doing the Intake Resonator mod, but I'm too OCD to run without the Vortec box, anyone know if I can do the mod; but still run the box?
I'm sure you could but it's not worth the work imo. The whole reason I did it was to get rid of the box. I didnt think it sounded noticablly different.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
I was looking through the sticky and it seemed that it was either hit or miss with this mod, I might go for it when I have the time.

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
Only "do this mod" (resonator removal) if you want your truck to howl like a banshee, but still not go anywhere fast. I tried it to see what it would do. It sounded like racetruck, but still moved like dumptruck. It is there for a reason, and it isn't to make your truck slower than without the box.