body lift help please!!:(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyboy98

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
im putting a 3"body lift on my 98 z71, i lifted the cab no problems, but when i do the bed the body lines are like 1" higher than the cab... what did i do wrong? all the body mounts are the same size... im stumped, any help would be awesome thanks guys

chevyboy98

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes i did leave them on, it makes sence naw that when i left the other side the body line should go down, ill try it tomorow after work , its dark outside naw and i dont have a garage

chevyboy98

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
no, im not done the bl yet i have to lift the passenger side of the bed tomorow, ran out of day light, im starting to think it will go down when i lift that side, well i hope.. cause the lines were perfect before and the blocks are exactially the same,

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea it should even out, if not, you may need to replace the original body mounts with new ones.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
im putting a 3"body lift on my 98 z71, i lifted the cab no problems, but when i do the bed the body lines are like 1" higher than the cab... what did i do wrong? all the body mounts are the same size... im stumped, any help would be awesome thanks guys

Of course it will even the lines up when the other side is raised up, :lol: why would you ask that question before you finish lifting the bed?

dave2662

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course it will even the lines up when the other side is raised up, :lol: why would you ask that question before you finish lifting the bed?

yes i agree mine wasnt even when i only had the drivers side in, but once i put the other blocks in on the passenger side it was all set