BNielsen's 2000 Chevy K3500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Picked up a brand used set of 285s for the crew, don't know if I'm going to run them or pass them on.
Hankook Dynapro ATMs, they're a little on the older side but there's no dry-rot and they've got great tread.
@Dravec, here's that diagram for wiring the grounds together

Attachments

• 219839301.gif
    219839301.gif
    40.9 KB · Views: 10

Carlaisle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On those Hankook's, they're a joke in mud and only average in snow. Those shortcomings aside, I've been flogging a set for years and they haven't missed a beat in general ride 'em hard 'n put 'em away wet abuse. Pro tip: they won't take the sun like a Michelin will.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
On those Hankook's, they're a joke in mud and only average in snow. Those shortcomings aside, I've been flogging a set for years and they haven't missed a beat in general ride 'em hard 'n put 'em away wet abuse. Pro tip: they won't take the sun like a Michelin will.

I've owned 1 set of Michelins and they cracked worse than anything I've ever owned and wore like garbage.