blue bus solid axle adventure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol just kidding. the tie rod end stabilizer bracket came from wfo today so ill bolt that up once i finish therest of it. axle is halfway back together. ruff stuff panhard has been orderd too

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
lol just kidding. the tie rod end stabilizer bracket came from wfo today so ill bolt that up once i finish therest of it. axle is halfway back together. ruff stuff panhard has been orderd too

i would suggest if you plan on doing any off-road to make a brace to go from the frame trackbar mount to the frame motor mount, these frames are weak and the mounts can tear off and take a chunk of the frame with it, i learned the hard way, hit a stump in the dark trail riding so hard it stalled the motor and off ripped the mount, now if it tries that again it will have to take the whole motor and frame motor mounts with it

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i would suggest if you plan on doing any off-road to make a brace to go from the frame trackbar mount to the frame motor mount, these frames are weak and the mounts can tear off and take a chunk of the frame with it, i learned the hard way, hit a stump in the dark trail riding so hard it stalled the motor and off ripped the mount, now if it tries that again it will have to take the whole motor and frame motor mounts with it

thanks for the tip ill make sure we brace the frame mount good.