blazer gas tank?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

enrique

Reaction score
hello im new the forum ...... I am bagging my 98 chevy Tahoe 4 door ... was bagged but wasn't low enough so thought I would tear it up all again and start allover .. it never really ends lol...I had a question I took out my gas tank since they have it between frame rails and I didn't want it to rub so thought I go to the junk yard and pick one up from a 2 door blazer around 97 goes in rear . so I was wondering does anyone have an idea on how I should put the evap system ... my old gas tank had an evap pressure sensor and the blazer one doesn't .... has anyone even used a blaxzer gas tank on and obs chevy Silverado or Tahoe ....thanks guys !!!

enrique

Reaction score
thanks sewlow 58!!!!.... and well hopefully ill understand how to work this thing I will post some pictures .... maybe make a build thread idk. nothing really big im a poor guy with an exspensive hobbie lol!! is yours bagged ? dropped ? wat u have?

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
My '98 is a 4/7 static. I like to corner carve, but the 20's don't help that any! Too heavy. It's been sitting for 'a while'! It's in dire need of a new engine, $$$, time, & inspiration! Hopefully (HOPEFULLY!!!) I can get some time to work on it this winter. Wanting to drop an LS in it.
I've had it almost 10 years. Stock, one owner when I got it. Come close to saying bye-bye to it a couple of times, but I just can't do that! Too much time, $$$, B.S.& T.'s into it. It's gone through a few stages in it's life with me & the hiatus that it's been on for the last while is just another!
My '97 is a 2/4 drop. V6/NV3500, 80,000 original miles. Daily driver.

enrique

Reaction score
yeap I no how that goes just cant let go!!!lol.... nice I would love to get my hands on an obs single cab to body drop it but I gotta finish the hoe first ... hopefully some day !!!

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
'98 and later should have the evap option when you buy a pump. It usually pops up in the form of "1 connector" or "2 connector". You want the 2 connector one.

enrique

Reaction score
thanks vortecxas!!! gas tank I actually got was like of a 95 . oh well guess that's how you learn not to get ahead of yourself !!! hopefully ill order averything this weekend thanks again !!