Black and Chevy orange?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rightisray

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would then have to find grey seats as every dye product I have ever tried on fabric has made the fabric feel like a brick.

Truckchic97

Beast Mode
Reaction score
I think black and orange would look fine..but I wouldn't necessarily paint the mirrors orange...I'd do a pinstripe or something. Painting the mirrors all orange might look like you grabbed them off an orange truck and just threw them on there haha

94K1500KBAR

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think black and orange would look fine..but I wouldn't necessarily paint the mirrors orange...I'd do a pinstripe or something. Painting the mirrors all orange might look like you grabbed them off an orange truck and just threw them on there haha

Yeah i took that off my newer model. Im thinking just having them black too

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
No pics, but I saw a guy with a later 90's chevy with a cowl hood, 6 inch lift and 35"s. The truck was burnt orange, and to this day that was one of the hottest looking trucks I've ever seen. Done right, orange looks AWESOME. It wasn't chevy orange, it was more of a burntish orange, but looked like some VERY expensive paint.

Truckchic97

Beast Mode
Reaction score
Ok I know this isnt your body style, or chevy orange...but it looks sexy

You must be registered for see images attach