Black and Chevy orange?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Go with Inferno Orange from the new camaro/vette/avalanche/Colorado.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have nothing against orange and black. They can be completely bada$$ together, I just don't like where you picked to use the two colors. It looks weird :imo:

If intended to me it its cool! Everyone has their favorite colors some people hate it some love it around here. I have a vinyl top and the full vinyl roof is super rare so I kept it. The B pillars and window trim is flat black and not a gloss like the camaro stripes.

powder1742

Reaction score
I'm a fan of hugger orange. I just got done painting my two door ho.

You must be registered for see images attach
"]

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
I think it could look great, but it all depends on how you do the accent....that's what is going to make or break it..think long and hard about that one

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
this should but interesting, but interesting in a good way definitely something cool and differnt

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do this ftmfw! :rocking:

You must be registered for see images attach

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
I seen a 2012 ford mustang that was black and chevy orange. The body was black with orange racing stripes and accents and orange wheels. It was so sick. It was one of the few mustangs that 'turned my head'

94K1500KBAR

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I seen a 2012 ford mustang that was black and chevy orange. The body was black with orange racing stripes and accents and orange wheels. It was so sick. It was one of the few mustangs that 'turned my head'

That should be a crime! "Chevy" orange:banghead:
Dont get me wrong. Im a fan of a few Fords(cars not trucks) but putting Chevy orange on a ford is just wrong.

rightisray

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd paint my truck orange, but with the maroon interior it would look like a mobile advertisement for Virginia Tech!