Billet Steering Wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just get a bigger older style steering wheel from an old Chevy..they look good and bigger is most of the time better

Tapatapatalk

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I picked up a project truck a while back with a full billet wheel. Whole truck was decked out in billet crud everything down to the shift lever, window cranks, cover over the HVAC duct box, etc.

You must be registered for see images attach

My buddy wanted the wheel really bad to put in another truck. More power to him, I had already burnt my hand on the stupid thing and couldn't wait to get rid of it.

Aluminum steering wheels are fine...as long as they're wrapped in leather. :D

You must be registered for see images attach

Richard

Reaction score
I have a very nice billet wheell in my truck. Ihave no problem with glare. But it gets hotter then a pistol sitting in the So Cal Summer sun. I cover mine with a cotton head rest cover while it's parked. It really helps alot. And after a minute of driving it cools down. you may even check an upholstery shop and have one made to cover your wheel while parked.