Bigger cam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hell, if I can figure out how to navigate through that stuff, you should be able too. I'm 67 years old, I like to drink, shoot at clay pigeons, eat too much BBQ, and woodworking for a hobby which, according to California Prop 65, they all cause cancer! Good thing I don't live there anymore.
:cheers::drunk: :rofl::roflbow::roflsquared:
Yes, California causes cancer. lol

Trenton

Just a Texan transplanted in the Rockies
Reaction score
I think I am in years. Been kicking around moving to TX myself. Affordable housing, no sales tax, no property tax for vets.

Texas is a great state, especially if its true you don't have property tax for vets. Texas has one of the highest property taxes in the country.

But land is cheap in the panhandle, and rises is price the closer you get to the big cities, yet still stays relatively affordable. Decent cost of living and houses are relatively affordable.

The sales tax is around 8.25%, but there's NO sales tax on food, so a gallon milk that says $1.89 at the store is $1.89 at checkout. No state income tax, and registering cars is relatively cheap. Less than $100, even for a new vehicle. Thats what i hate about living in Colorado. I paid $680 to register my car in Pitkin County (Aspen area)

Car insurance is higher than most states, due to the population and I-10 statistically being a dangerous road.

But gas is cheap, the oilfield, tech, and medical fields boom there, and the people are awesome. If you're a hard worker and don't vote stupidly left, we'd love to have you in Texas!