BIG MOTHER THUNMPER???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
its for my 97, i plan on a 411 and marine intake swap with machining the heads, and that vid im pretty sure hes running a carbed small block. that cam has a ton of lift and like a 107 nsa i highly doubt he could run that truck with tbi. even with the lesser ***** thumpr on a carbed motor its really hard to tune, my friend has one in a 388 with afr heads and it is so hard to tune, not only that but its just a embarassment in that motor so he is changing it out for an actual performance cam. but he built that truck in high school when we were a little yonger so we didnt know alot about these things, but this is how you learn.

RSTahoe99

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Fast355 on TGo_Org has done some amazing stuff with TBI, he had a 3rd gen TBI 305 w/ a slushbox, and I believe 3.08, maybe like 3.55 gears run high 11's.

Do you have a link to any of this info? TGo_Org didn't pull anything up on a Fast355 for me.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i was talking pre vortec tbi. just like i says lol. was that guy running a big cam in a pre vortec or was it a vortec. idk very much about the pre vortec motors but last i could remember was they did not like big cams. but thats not 100% sure info, which is why i asked.