Big 3 and Dual Battery Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hello, I would like to order a top post big 3 single battery kit, and a 4-hi kit please.
You need to tag @5vortec7 ,,,, like I just did, so he will know to respond. Since I already, tagged him, you don't need to now, but for future reference, just click the @ symbol, then type in his name. That way, he will get a notification, and will know to respond, or, you can always PM him. Same applies to any member, you want to have contact with.

Canadian Rust Bucket

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You need to tag @5vortec7 ,,,, like I just did, so he will know to respond. Since I already, tagged him, you don't need to now, but for future reference, just click the @ symbol, then type in his name. That way, he will get a notification, and will know to respond, or, you can always PM him. Same applies to any member, you want to have contact with.
Thanks for being so helpful!
I was beating my head against the wall on a crank/no start issue and went impulse shopping without thinking the process through. Good ol' retail therapy. Next time I will do as you have explained.

DRFOX

Reaction score
Anyone know of another person who sells these kits or details of exactly what to do to make my own? I need a fix ASAP like a month ago. Have dual battery and having charging issues. Truck is my daily and I need to get it fixed and out of my rental car.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got my Big 3 kit for my 6.5L the other day, anyone who's debating on this, I 10/10 recommend ordering! This will be my 2nd kit, and the quality is absolutely amazing; worth every penny!