Beware: GM Nightmare - Defective 2024 and 2022 Yukon Diesel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sticking to the topic and posting on an appropriate forum, I want everyone to beware of the 2024 model Fruit of the Loom, as these undies are NOT made with fruit. Fruit of the Loom promised me a full refund plus replacement pairs of their garments. Fruit of the Loom expects me to pay rental for Hanes in the meantime, though they would reimburse me.

Placing bets that AAhmed is a spambot - possibly unleashed on this site by the Mopar guys...
Mopar guys? I'm a Mopar guy but not a Cummins guy. There's a difference lol

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Hey @AAhmed !!! Get back here; we're not through bullying you!

As members of the GMT400 community which you ostensibly have chosen to join, I strongly recommend you buy an OLDER truck so you can be paid off and not suffering these payments to horrible GM for their useless brand new vehicles of dubious quality.

My suggestion? Get the diesel. It's the bomb.

Richard

0xDEADBEEF

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 2021 C8 has been great. Granted, it only has 5k miles. ( Cracked my windshield at COTA last weekend. :( )

Our 2015 Yukon is reliable transportation, but we are still waiting for a part on back order for 2 years for the nav to work.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey @AAhmed !!! Get back here; we're not through bullying you!

As members of the GMT400 community which you ostensibly have chosen to join, I strongly recommend you buy an OLDER truck so you can be paid off and not suffering these payments to horrible GM for their useless brand new vehicles of dubious quality.

My suggestion? Get the diesel. It's the bomb.

Richard
When bragging goes bad. lol Hard to talk like you be the ******* when you isn't. New vehicles...more complex...more problems.

l1lartur0

Reaction score
Mopar guys? I'm a Mopar guy but not a Cummins guy. There's a difference lol
Truth be told, I am, too. Parents had mostly Mopars when I was growing up (dad had a 1978 Cordoba and Rams during the 90s; mom had a 1991 New Yorker). Owned a couple of Dakotas ('94 and '98), a few Rams ('99 1500, 2000 2500 Cummins, and 2004 2500 Cummins), and a 1970 Satellite. With the excepton of the Satellite and Cordoba, Mopars brought nothing but heartache and a hole in the wallet regarding repairs. Why, oh, why did we continue to buy Chrysler crap?

Last edited: