Best paint for frame? Undercoating? Bedliner?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think im gonna go with rustoleum rust repairer and then paint over that. I think, I don't know for sure and im still open to ideas! Thanks for all the responses!

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
10 years ago when i did my brothers 76 silverado, i sandblasted then sprayed with veriprime and then black imron, still looks great from what i hear

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
http://magnetpaints.com/underbody.asp use this stuff alot of guys here in mass swear by it,there is on guy I know has used it on the chassis and flatbeds of his 2 trucks that run salt spreaders for the winter and both still look great after 2 seasons of salt and sanding during the winter

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
http://magnetpaints.com/underbody.asp use this stuff alot of guys here in mass swear by it,there is on guy I know has used it on the chassis and flatbeds of his 2 trucks that run salt spreaders for the winter and both still look great after 2 seasons of salt and sanding during the winter

I was looking at using that but I didn't have any feedback on it. Its a little pricey but itd be worth it if it actually holds up!

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It does hold up the parts store near me has been carrying it for a year now and the stuff sells like crazy.I can say that in our area there is alot of salt used on the roads and the guys that run plow and sanding fleets swear by it.plus the town hiway departments use it on their trucks and sanding equipment

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ordered Chassis Saver, satin black. I hope I will be happy with it!