Best oil filter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shane_o_mac

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I always use Wix better eengineered, better quality parts, made in the USA. Locally only place that has them is O'Reily's or Amazon.

19trax95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like k&n because they have the nut on the bottom so its easier to take on and off.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

Chris6060

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nothing but Hastings (Baldwin's sister company) for me.

High quality rubber seals, awesome bypass valves, well constructed metal end-caps and a nice thick metal housing.

After that, I'd go Amsoil (Well, amsoil would be my first choice if their oil filters weren't 15$ a piece.)

Wix is also a really nice company.

NOTHING by FRAM will be going anywhere near my truck. Cardboard in an oil filter? No thank you.

I work at the highest grossing Great Canadian Oil Change in Canada, if you want to know where I get my knowledge from.

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I usually use Purolator PureONE. How much are these wix and K&N?

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I only use Wix on any of my vehicles. An alternative to the Wix if can not get them locally is if you have a Napa near by you can get the Napa gold filters. The Napa gold filters are made by Wix, but only the gold's not their regular Napa filters.

Sent from what use to be a great country.