Best fuel filter?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97ChevyZ71

Reaction score
I gotta drop my tank cuz my front support rotted through and the strap broke so i am gonna replace the fuel filter to but i want something real good, i dont mind payin for top of the line brand. Its a 97 350 vortec if that matters.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
I would probably go for a Wix, Carquest*, NAPA, or AC Delco....... basically, I'd stay away from the discount parts house brands. I have no idea what my current filter is........ last time I changed it, I ended up having to replace one end of the line. I wish it were a spin on.

*Carquest used to have good companies make there stuff, but it's been a few years since I've bought anything from them, so I'm not sure. I'm betting they have more Chinese stuff now, like everyone else.

97ChevyZ71

Reaction score
Anyone ever use or hear about russell, trick flow, or summit brand ones, i was just lookin in my summit magazine. I'll probably just go with a ac delco but i was just wonderin if these were any good.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
I use AC Delco and never had an issue. The one on my truck is in a rough spot to deal with so I don't want to have to do it more than once every 30K