Before and After

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
it's a body lift they are all the same, only 3 zone offroad, summit, and performance accessories which is the same as summit, summit just reboxes them into their our summit brand box.

9-10 aint skinny at all, 9 is kinda uncommon, I'd say you have 8's maybe 10's. IMO if anything the tires would look skinny wheels won't.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
it's a body lift they are all the same, only 3 zone offroad, summit, and performance accessories which is the same as summit, summit just reboxes them into their our summit brand box.

9-10 aint skinny at all, 9 is kinda uncommon, I'd say you have 8's maybe 10's. IMO if anything the tires would look skinny wheels won't.

This, and honestly not happy with crank and block, id rather have a real lift kit

tdslay12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Why arent you happy with crank and block? and i just found a suspension lift for $750 by fabtech....how in the hell?

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
With crank amd block it rides rough and wears front end parts out quick if cranked to much, and would rather have a full 6" lift over bl and crank

tdslay12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah I'm thinking about selling my quad and buying a 6 in. suspension lift. Cuz my truck rides like it has iron wheels with no suspension at all. But $200 bl looks a lot better than sellin my quad lol

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
id say wait a few months, make the money and buy the real lift kit, leave the scoops or pull them it doesnt matter, honestly i use to HATE chrome, but i changed, i like chrome but in little bits, especially chrome rims, with a debagged, clean paint and smoked corners... sexy...

tdslay12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

tdslay12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just some pics in the snow. Put my new lights in. And i also did an experiment with two jacks to see what a 3in bl would look like.