Been reading these forums for years, but first posted today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mproctor83

Reaction score
Hi, everyone. I'm Mike from Lancaster, CA. I have owned my 1994 GMC Sierra 1500 4.3L (262c.i.) "Z" 5 Speed for about 7 years. It's my first Chevy/GMC truck and I absolutely love it! I can imagine owning anything else except maybe a slightly newer model (I really like the 1996-98 because of the updated interior and addition of OBDII diagnostics) but I think the body style of the 88-98 trucks is unbeatable. I have been reading these forums for over 5 years, but made my first post today asking for help on my truck. There are some really great knowledgeable members and have learned so much about my truck by just reading through the posts. I look forward to many more years as a member and I hope one day I will be able to be of help to someone else on here. Thank you!

beardeddummy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome these guys are some of the best guys around. any time you're willing to listen they are willing to help.