Ball joint spacers and front diff. Drop.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aparke4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
buy the 6 inch and crank it down mine is around 4 in the front and stock in the back and ride like a stock truck on these 15x12.5 and 33s

Ah gotcha- so its really a 4 inch lift and the extra two are optional via crank? That is awesome as I was looking at the RCD lift and I really like the knuckles instead of drop brackets but its 2.5 the price!

Aparke4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That’s funny I started this thread almost 10 years ago. Sold that 5sp truck 8 years ago and drive diesels. Now back in a gmt400 picked up a 97 z71 with 88k miles on it sat.

You must be registered for see images attach

Welcome back! These trucks never die!

shrekmoose

Reaction score
Welcome back! These trucks never die!

thank ya, these have always been my favorite body style truck. I’m in a position now that I don’t have to drive my truck daily like I used to so this ones goal is to stay super nice like it is now.

Reaction score
Bringing up an old thread: I am doing BJ's and TRE's soon and I have a 2 inch crank and wanted to see if anyone has done home made/ DIY upper BJ spacers on a k2500... I am debating on grinding the upper bumpstop but only need about of a 1/4 inch to get back to within stock measuments on the upper control arm. There is a company on ebay that makes a welded arm that looks great but they are 400$! I figure if I space the upper ball joint (already on the udnerside so no flip needed on the k2500/ 3500) down 1/4 inch maybe 3/8 at the most with 1/4 inch plate or washers it will get the upper BJ back to factory angles + provide the right clearance on the upper arm.

Thx!
I'm in the process of doing that right now. I have the driver's side done. I'm using the old factory torsion keys for the bj spacers.