baggin my front got some questions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I used to see lot's of dehumped lower's back before all the tubular and flat arm's became popular, sorry though I don't have pic's, I have tubular's as well, now I did cut and replate my frame in for the my lower's though, I had to in order to lay on the 265/35/22's up front, I did that back in 05, and I don't have bad camber at all even layed out on 22's so I can't imagine needing to raise the upper CA mount's, maybe with 24's with a big tire.

Last edited:

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im trying not to have to buy a-arms if i can.. where did you have to cut and plate the lowers at? im also trying to not have a big camber problem like i see on some trucks.. i see mixed obs with bad camber and some that look good with just alittle camber layed out..

i plain to run the same wheel and tire combo you have so feel me in on what i need to do.. i have no one around me that has a truck i can look at..

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I cut and replated the frame essentially the same as the pie cut method, I can take some pic's as soon as I get my 6.0 out but it will be about 3 week's and you probably want your's done before that.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have Ridetech arm's but I will be using the budget MMW arm's on my next project, for $599 that's hard to beat.

DragginGMC

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
here are my arms
You must be registered for see images attach

draggin95niss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I dhumped mine an all thats left is spindles....so in the front it should lay with spindles, dhumped arms and notch the frame for tierods....its not much too it really....