baggin my front got some questions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
been all over the web looking at pix of dehumping lowers.. pie cutting the frame.. using 3/4 or 1 ton uppers i need some feed back on what to do to get the front to lay out on 22's with a 29 inch tire.. im not putting my shock behind the a-arms im going to run it though the upper a-arm down to the lower with a custom braket to hold the top..

also just something i seen at a show.. i seen where someone rasied the upper a-arm mounts about 2 inches i guess to help with camber and im reallly thinking about doing this to help with a-arm angles.. give me some input on this..

if you have some pix please post!!!

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
been all over the web looking at pix of dehumping lowers.. pie cutting the frame.. using 3/4 or 1 ton uppers i need some feed back on what to do to get the front to lay out on 22's with a 29 inch tire.. im not putting my shock behind the a-arms im going to run it though the upper a-arm down to the lower with a custom braket to hold the top..

also just something i seen at a show.. i seen where someone rasied the upper a-arm mounts about 2 inches i guess to help with camber and im reallly thinking about doing this to help with a-arm angles.. give me some input on this..

if you have some pix please post!!!

To run the 3/4-1 ton uppers you have to weld up the bolt holes for the ball joint then re-drill for the 1/2 ton ball joint. Shouldnt have to de hump the lowers, I think thats mainly an s10 thing. You will have to cut some metal out where the LCA bolts in to allow it to travel up higher.

This pretty well tells you what you need to do minus the part about the uppers.

http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthr...hat-truck-of-yours&p=3276&viewfull=1#post3276

DragginGMC

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive seen them de-hump which is what i did too but ive also seen around the net where they fold in the part of the frame thats over the A amr's hump. i think they pie cut the frame horizontally and beat upwards with a hammer then weld it back together

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
To run the 3/4-1 ton uppers you have to weld up the bolt holes for the ball joint then re-drill for the 1/2 ton ball joint. Shouldnt have to de hump the lowers, I think thats mainly an s10 thing. You will have to cut some metal out where the LCA bolts in to allow it to travel up higher.

This pretty well tells you what you need to do minus the part about the uppers.

http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthr...hat-truck-of-yours&p=3276&viewfull=1#post3276

i didnt see where they said anything about the upper a-arms?? so the what obs truck had tube uppers that will fit on the 2wheel drive?