bag cups...and spindle question...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onelozu

Reaction score
anyone got a set of bag cups laying around? need some measurements...id hate to build some and not lay cause theyre too tall lol,and i can get a set of spindles for 120 from a buddy,they were on his truck to go to and from scrapin,is that a good deal? and can i use them with my stock wheels?

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
A 5.5" diameter 1/4 wall pipe for the upper and lower cups. The bottom cup will be a total of 2" tall (that's cup and plate) and the upper cup depends on the wheel you are using. A 2 3/4" tall is what I use to lay out on 22" wheels. A 3" upper cut will lay out on 20" wheels. But it depends on the wheel and tire size you will be running.

Yes you can use stock wheels with drop spindles but you have to trim the "rain gutter" (the rolled up lip on the edge of the lower control arm). The price is ok if they are in good condition and are the right ones for your truck.

Reaction score
Another thing... before you fully put it all back together put the cups on the bag and set it in the pocket and just half *** attach the spindle and set the wheel on.. jack the lower arm up till it bottoms out the bag and look along the bottom plain of the frame rail.. if the tire is with that line itll lay, if it sticks bellow then atleast its not all together and the cup can be easily trimmed.. Just a thought..........

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
A 5.5" diameter 1/4 wall pipe for the upper and lower cups. The bottom cup will be a total of 2" tall (that's cup and plate) and the upper cup depends on the wheel you are using. A 2 3/4" tall is what I use to lay out on 22" wheels. A 3" upper cut will lay out on 20" wheels. But it depends on the wheel and tire size you will be running.

Yes you can use stock wheels with drop spindles but you have to trim the "rain gutter" (the rolled up lip on the edge of the lower control arm). The price is ok if they are in good condition and are the right ones for your truck.
Word!

onelozu

Reaction score
they should be the right ones lol a guy i went to school with bought em for his 92 but sold the truck before he could put em on,sold em to the guy that has em now for 150 and i put them on his 95 he drove to scrapin on some 17s,got out there and put his 26s on and they rubbed the fender lip,and instead of rolling them he took em off and theyve just been sitting lol

and any chances i could use a 5'' pipe for the cups? it looks to be the same size as the stock coils