AZ LOWEST STATIC 2DR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When you gotta stop on the road and move a dime out of the way...

Looks sweet, but no way I'd go that low. Our roads aren't that smooth.

Trio

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nope, don't get it. Likely because my youth is way back in the rear view mirror. But I appreciate the work you put into this build, you certainly achieved the outcome you wanted.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I’m jealous that you have nice enough roads to drive a static truck that low. Looks sweet though, I’d do it if I could.
Yup in Houston area that crossmember would be toast in a few blocks. Only nice roads here are ones they just repaved in concrete.....
We have so many bayous and drainage ditches that our ground is constantly shifting...and that's why our roads are ******.
But I love the truck!

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup in Houston area that crossmember would be toast in a few blocks. Only nice roads here are ones they just repaved in concrete.....
We have so many bayous and drainage ditches that our ground is constantly shifting...and that's why our roads are ******.
But I love the truck!
Yea we’ve got mostly oil dirt county roads here and the highways are that sprayed on gravel **** that makes a bunch of noise and eats up tires.