Auto swap meet in Houston area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jerryred94silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Shoot that sounds like fun to me. If I can sell 1 or 2 out of the 3 sets of wheels in my back yard plus an arm and a half I might can afford the gas to get up there! Lol. But for real, I’d love to go. I’ll try my best!

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Shoot that sounds like fun to me. If I can sell 1 or 2 out of the 3 sets of wheels in my back yard plus an arm and a half I might can afford the gas to get up there! Lol. But for real, I’d love to go. I’ll try my best!
They should still have spaces available. You can go to the Traders Village website and click on the Houston page, then pull up the "events" pages. There's a link to the swap meet flyer on there.
Yep this gas getting more expensive thing is cutting into the truck budget!

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Conroe, Texas swap meet is this weekend at the Montgomery County Fairgrounds, just north of town across from the airport. Should be some good deals to be had; I've seen parts for our trucks out there as well as complete trucks for sale. I'll be in the main building (the big tin barn, not the rodeo barn) space B19.