Auto swap meet in Houston area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

F4U-1A

Early spring 24
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Second weekend of March( 13&14) there's a big auto swap meet at the Houston Traders Village flea markets parking lot. This is the same one that's been going since 1989. Free admission, parking is $5 per car. Hope to see y'all there!
Damn my transporter is still malfunctioning, can not make it. Oh well. have fun.
You must be registered for see images attach

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
SE Texas/ SW Louisiana members, it's today and tomorrow! Sunday is looking like a washout, but weather is supposed to be good today and Saturday. Hope to see a few of y'all there.....thanks!

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Well folks it's coming up on that time o' year again! March 11,12, and 13, the Houston, Texas Traders Village automotive swap meet will be happening. Hoping to see some of the local SETX and H Town area 400 people out there...come by and say Hi

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well folks it's coming up on that time o' year again! March 11,12, and 13, the Houston, Texas Traders Village automotive swap meet will be happening. Hoping to see some of the local SETX and H Town area 400 people out there...come by and say Hi
11, 12, 13? Hmm I'll be out making all the new friends I can, somewhere else tho. I suspect on the 11th I'll be really near the rodeo trying to pick up some show-goers.

Richard

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
My former boss, back in his younger days, had a couple 400 series trucks,a lifted Blazer and Yukon. He swears he never paid for beer at the rodeo, got all he needed by pulling people out of the mud. I saw some pics he had of the Yukon, still don't understand why he went over to the dark side....

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My former boss, back in his younger days, had a couple 400 series trucks,a lifted Blazer and Yukon. He swears he never paid for beer at the rodeo, got all he needed by pulling people out of the mud. I saw some pics he had of the Yukon, still don't understand why he went over to the dark side....
Oh I won't be employing any winching efforts. Will all be folks that thought they could park where they aren't supposed to, despite appropriate signage. :D

Richard

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Yes living near the Dome, I've seen all the signs....
This time of year, that could be a lucrative gig!