ATTN: GREAT WHITE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
I can not message you since you have that feature turned off..........fix it

that is all :crazy:

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
If it's on a public forum, it can be anyone's business. If you turned on PMs, it wouldn't be anyone's business but your own. Just saying

Sent while pulling out a Ford

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
If it's on a public forum, it can be anyone's business. If you turned on PMs, it wouldn't be anyone's business but your own. Just saying

So, if two people are having a conversation on a public street, you think its alright to walk up and butt right in?

Same thing.

The internet is the public street of the information age. Just as likely to get socked in the nose like you would butting into a conversation on a public street.

The phrase "just saying" doesn't excuse it either. Its still rude if there's nothing productive you have to add.

Last edited:

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
So, if two people are having a conversation on a public street, you think its alright to walk up and butt right in?

Same thing.

The internet is the public street of the information age. Just as likely to get socked in the nose like you would butting into a conversation on a public street.

The phrase "just saying" doesn't excuse it either. Its still rude if there's nothing productive you have to add.

My "productive" addition was that if you didn't want people to butt in to your "private" business, turn on your pms so it doesn't go public. But this isn't a public street, this is the Internet and a public forum. So your comment of someone getting socked in the nose for butting into a conversation was as or less productive as my comment. I'll be the bigger man an end it now because there's nothing productive that could come out of an argument on the Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.