ATTN: GREAT WHITE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
OK that's the third time you edited that post

Not trolling g just stating an opinion free country and all that
Alright thz71 enough with the white power comment..lol...
And great white if you don't remember my comment I left you when you were having a ruff patch... Search for it, it might help.

Live action!!

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Alright thz71 enough with the white power comment..lol...
And great white if you don't remember my comment I left you when you were having a ruff patch... Search for it, it might help.

Live action!!
Huh??

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
You have no clue what is going on his daily life, or at work. Something could be happening in his life, and it will show in his activities. Yes, he is being tighter than usual. However, I know he had some stuff going on when he left the forum originally. and I could make a good guess that it is still happening. If you don't have anything useful to comment, please keep it to yourself. Him not receiving pms is his choice. We all choose to keep ours open, and he doesn't want his open. He gave his email to the members he trusted, and the one's he believe knew their stuff. I'm not defending Great White at all, I just know that there is always a reason behind his posts.

No matter what he may be going through, I can assure you and him both that arguing with people on the internet and taking it out on the members here will only make it worse, not better. I'm not trying to give him a hard time, but him being overly defensive is going to make others retaliate. Now I'm not trying to justify my post with that, that's just how people in general will act and it's to be expected whether we like it or not. The way in which he's posting is only making it harder on himself. If he's going through tough times, he should try not to take comments on the internet so personally as it's only going to worsen his mood further. Not to discredit anything he may be going through, but we all go through tough times, some tougher than others. An attitude like that will only draw things out, make it worse. I'm not going to get into the specifics and psychology behind that as arguing over instinctive reactions isn't going to get any of us anywhere, but the mind is a powerful thing and you'd be amazed at how much something as simple as avoiding/ignoring negative posts may help.

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
No matter what he may be going through, I can assure you and him both that arguing with people on the internet and taking it out on the members here will only make it worse, not better. I'm not trying to give him a hard time, but him being overly defensive is going to make others retaliate. Now I'm not trying to justify my post with that, that's just how people in general will act and it's to be expected whether we like it or not. The way in which he's posting is only making it harder on himself. If he's going through tough times, he should try not to take comments on the internet so personally as it's only going to worsen his mood further. Not to discredit anything he may be going through, but we all go through tough times, some tougher than others. An attitude like that will only draw things out, make it worse. I'm not going to get into the specifics and psychology behind that as arguing over instinctive reactions isn't going to get any of us anywhere, but the mind is a powerful thing and you'd be amazed at how much something as simple as avoiding/ignoring negative posts may help.

This. I have a lot going on in my personal life. My father walked out and I'm helping my mother take care of myself, my brother and sister while trying to finish my last year of high school at a new place because we had to move. I left all of my friends behind including a special girl. We all have **** that's going on but we don't bring it on here

Sent while pulling out a Ford

Status
Not open for further replies.