assembly plant?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about that mine is Canadian too. But i've had a few canada built gm's and they seem to be in better shape then the others for some reason

To me it seems like trucks from Canada have better heaters in them. Might just be me thinking that though:shrug:

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In my 97 it will cook you out with it on low but my 94 which was built in MI I have to have it on Hi to even remotely cook ya out.

jeff's88silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got you beat mine has a 180 t stat, rad leak so its usually low, and no headliner and it'll run you outta there on low. lol
And my 88 had to be on med. usually

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Kinda funny really most of the gmt400s I see around here were texas built but even though they were building em in FT wayne. Just kinda funny

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Im glad my truck was made in Canada at least, instead of Mexico. Mine is a 96' built in 12/95, so I had to do the PCM jumper wire bulletin for the transmission ground.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
KI\\ER was built in Oshawa, Ontario Canada, and im not sure were my step-side was built, but i will check when I pick him up from the shop today :)

trailer-trash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My truck was born in Pontiac, Michigan. It got a new cab some years ago...but its U.S. made too...not sure that it matters..but cool to find out. Thanks for the info guys.