Ash tray

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I honestly think GM started the change halfway through the model year. 94 literature doesn't mention an update but 95 stuff does, I've always believed it was 95+ but others are adamant it's 94+...

Could be... I don't know if I've ever seen a '94 with the older style grille though. Not saying they don't exist, I've just never seen one. And all the corner light listings I've encountered for my trucks are listed as '94+.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Could be... I don't know if I've ever seen a '94 with the older style grille though. Not saying they don't exist, I've just never seen one. And all the corner light listings I've encountered for my trucks are listed as '94+.
So far as I know, the 94 trucks have the new style grille, but all the interior is like the 90--93 trucks. I see 94s around from time to time, saw one yesterday but couldn't snap a pic.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a '93 K1500 xtedcab shortbed 5.7. And a'95 K2500 xted cab shortbed 5.7.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I honestly think GM started the change halfway through the model year. 94 literature doesn't mention an update but 95 stuff does, I've always believed it was 95+ but others are adamant it's 94+...
I dunno if I bored y'all with the story before, that I was actually working at a Chevrolet dealer in 1994 when the new models came out. I sold more than a few of 'em.. I was pretty good at selling trucks. :D

Anyway here's a 1994 brochure pic off the 'bay

You must be registered for see images attach

Richard

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dunno if I bored y'all with the story before, that I was actually working at a Chevrolet dealer in 1994 when the new models came out. I sold more than a few of 'em.. I was pretty good at selling trucks. :D

Anyway here's a 1994 brochure pic off the 'bay

You must be registered for see images attach

Richard
You've bored umm, I mean told us about it before....I'm kidding. Maybe you are right...

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Does the brochure have a date on the back? Usually if it's from the beginning of the model year, the date will be August or September. Sometimes there's an updated brochure that will have a later date.