Are SAS Suspensions This Bad?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Where I'm from it's not uncommon to see trucks with eleventy billion miscellaneous leaf's jammed into the pack. Because if you can put 15,000 lbs of crap in the back and it doesn't squat, it must be a great suspension lol.

Funny thing is, my dad owns a logging company, and runs alot of equipment around in 3/4 ton trucks, and one ton and a half truck, and they all have air bag's. I remember when I was little climbing under at the gas station to air them up lol. Never did he just make some absurdly stiff pack.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I've seen your K20,very nice truck.I had a '77 GMC C20 I was semi-restoring and thinking about adding a front axle to until my son wrecked it.Looks like the ride would've been tolerable from what you're saying.

I see a lot of those trucks around,wonder how many owners just accept the lousey ride for the sake of hauling capacity.
I was quite impressed with the ride of my Procomp Springs, they even have poly bushings, I'm using rough country N2.0 shocks too.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

grampadirt

On MEDICARE Officially Old
Reaction score
I was quite impressed with the ride of my Procomp Springs, they even have poly bushings, I'm using rough country N2.0 shocks too.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the heads up,I'll for sure remember this.I like my Pro Comp lift and figure their springs have to be good as well.So,Rough Country shocks on Pro Comp springs huh?....:)