Anyone running 22x11 & 22x9 US Mags?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WICKD98

Reaction score
Personally I would do

IHC control arms

Trim stock springs to get perfect ride height

Monroe or kyb shocks, stock length will work most of the time when using drop control arms.
unfortunately i dont have the stock springs, but could definitely order some. ive always heard negative things about chopping springs though, is it really the way to go in conjunction with drop control arms?

Garage Hack

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I appreciate the response! Been looking into the react suspension spindles to restore factory trackwidth but still not sure if that’ll be enough clearance. I’ve also been looking at drop control arms as well. Any recommendations on drop control arms or experience with react spindles? Should I expect to have issues with inner clearance with drop control arms?
I had Bell Tech and switched over to the React spindles with AZ Pro Performance full Aldan coilover and React suspension setup. Like you mentioned, they restore factory offset. if you're looking for more to get farther away from the fender you could order the stone fab control arms. I am pretty sure he does custom lengths.

I run 18x8 US mags in the front with the stock arms and with the coilovers cranked all the way down I had to roll the fenders.

Laynlo

Reaction score
My truck is currently on U.S. Mag Bullets.
Wheels are:
22x11
BS: 6.71”
Offset: 18mm

22x9
BS: 5.04”
Offset: 01mm

I’m running Belltech drop spindles and Belltech lowering springs and I’m wondering if some different spindles will help with clearance issues in the front.

I’m hoping somebody out there is running this same wheel setup and could shed some insight on what drop they used in the front for the most success clearance wise. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You must be registered for see images attach
It looks awesome, I'm running 22x9 and 22x11 AR Nova 701s. What tires are you running on yours. I bought the truck with the wheels but the tires are way to short. Pot hole ready for sure. I'm also dropping it at least another inch in the rear.

Attachments

• 20230924_121303.jpg
    20230924_121303.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 20230924_121339.jpg
    20230924_121339.jpg
    302.1 KB · Views: 19

WICKD98

Reaction score
It looks awesome, I'm running 22x9 and 22x11 AR Nova 701s. What tires are you running on yours. I bought the truck with the wheels but the tires are way to short. Pot hole ready for sure. I'm also dropping it at least another inch in the rear.
Love the novas. Would have probably got a set of novas if these us mags weren’t already on the truck when I got it. Tires that are currently on it are 245/30 in the front and 265/30 out back. Would definitely prefer to have a wider tire on it.

Carmela_obs

Reaction score
I’ve heard mostly bad and seen handful of pics in FB OBS groups of IHC control arms are thin walled and break..

Im running StoneFab control arms, 1.5 inch narrowed track width on each side.

WICKD98

Reaction score
I’ve heard mostly bad and seen handful of pics in FB OBS groups of IHC control arms are thin walled and break..

Im running StoneFab control arms, 1.5 inch narrowed track width on each side.
Are you running coils or bags? I’ve been told that their arms don’t work with springs.

Carmela_obs

Reaction score
Are you running coils or bags? I’ve been told that their arms don’t work with springs.
You’re correct. I’m running coilovers, messed with springs on last build and just decided to bite the price bullet but well worth it.

WICKD98

Reaction score
Just an update. Held off getting on control arms because I really want stone custom fab drop control arms for bags, however I’m pretty far out from having everything I need to bag it.

Ended up grabbing a set of React 2” drop spindles in hopes that the truck will have a little more drive ability in the meantime. Will take before and after pictures/measurements to see if the .5” actually helps.
You must be registered for see images attach