Anyone running 22x11 & 22x9 US Mags?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WICKD98

Reaction score
My truck is currently on U.S. Mag Bullets.
Wheels are:
22x11
BS: 6.71”
Offset: 18mm

22x9
BS: 5.04”
Offset: 01mm

I’m running Belltech drop spindles and Belltech lowering springs and I’m wondering if some different spindles will help with clearance issues in the front.

I’m hoping somebody out there is running this same wheel setup and could shed some insight on what drop they used in the front for the most success clearance wise. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You must be registered for see images attach

WICKD98

Reaction score
two options…

Reinstall stock spindles and cut the springs.

Or…

Buy drop control arms
I appreciate the response! Been looking into the react suspension spindles to restore factory trackwidth but still not sure if that’ll be enough clearance. I’ve also been looking at drop control arms as well. Any recommendations on drop control arms or experience with react spindles? Should I expect to have issues with inner clearance with drop control arms?

95burban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
IHC makes narrowed control arms. I run djm control arms on all my stuff, but I run a 20/22 combo on my truck and 15s on my burb so I have plenty of room. You won’t have to worry about inner clearance.

WICKD98

Reaction score
IHC makes narrowed control arms. I run djm control arms on all my stuff, but I run a 20/22 combo on my truck and 15s on my burb so I have plenty of room. You won’t have to worry about inner clearance.
Been looking at a lot of the stuff from IHC. Are the IHC control arms a direct replacement? Or did you have to trim tie rod ends or adjuster sleeves? Would you recommend IHC drop control arms with lowering springs or drop spindles?

Again, appreciate the input.

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My truck is currently on U.S. Mag Bullets.
Wheels are:
22x11
BS: 6.71”
Offset: 18mm

22x9
BS: 5.04”
Offset: 01mm

I’m running Belltech drop spindles and Belltech lowering springs and I’m wondering if some different spindles will help with clearance issues in the front.

I’m hoping somebody out there is running this same wheel setup and could shed some insight on what drop they used in the front for the most success clearance wise. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You must be registered for see images attach
While I can't help with your question, I just had to say that is a awesome looking truck.

95burban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Been looking at a lot of the stuff from IHC. Are the IHC control arms a direct replacement? Or did you have to trim tie rod ends or adjuster sleeves? Would you recommend IHC drop control arms with lowering springs or drop spindles?

Again, appreciate the input.

They are direct bolt it, if you have to trim the tie rod it would be very easy. I always trim my stock springs when I run drop arms. You can use drop springs if you want but don’t use spindles.

WICKD98

Reaction score
They are direct bolt it, if you have to trim the tie rod it would be very easy. I always trim my stock springs when I run drop arms. You can use drop springs if you want but don’t use spindles.
Im really just trying to figure out what components would benefit me most and what other peoples preferred methods are in this particular situation.
Are you recommending stock spindles, IHC lowering control arms, and cut springs/lowering springs for best or better results?

95burban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Personally I would do

IHC control arms

Trim stock springs to get perfect ride height

Monroe or kyb shocks, stock length will work most of the time when using drop control arms.