Any suggestions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SC_Chevy

Reaction score
I'v been wanting to get a lift for quite some time now and there's no doubt that it's gotta be a rough country lift, I already have 33" cooper discoverer's on my 97z71 and was wanting to know if anyone knows if a 4" lift would look dumb with my 33's or can that lift fit 35's?

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
35 isn't going to fit on the 4". My 305's rub sometimes on mine. Your welcome to check mine out if you want sometime an see for yourself....

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
33's will look fine with a 4". And here's mine with a 6" and 35's. no rubbing.

You must be registered for see images attach

SC_Chevy

Reaction score
I appreciate the feedback cause i'm going tomorrow to order the parts, i'm getting a rough country 4 with the steering stabilizer and labor work for around 1600. Is that a decent price? Plus the 40$ alignment i'm getting after it.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I appreciate the feedback cause i'm going tomorrow to order the parts, i'm getting a rough country 4 with the steering stabilizer and labor work for around 1600. Is that a decent price? Plus the 40$ alignment i'm getting after it.

The lift is about $900 the stabilizer is another $60. It's not an easy install by any means an you need some special tools. It would definitely take a whole weekend to install it.

Who's doing the work for you? I did mine an rebuilt my front end at the same time which added more time an another $500 to the cost, but I didn't have to pay labor.

SC_Chevy

Reaction score
truck toys powdersville sc, It's supposed to take 2 days for the Lift to arrive, and a day and a half for them to put it on. Which is way faster than i planned on it to get done.

SC_Chevy

Reaction score
Just ordered it today, ill post before and after pictures around Friday or Saturday. :rockit:

SC_Chevy

Reaction score
I'm gonna see what my tires look like on the 4" then go from there. Any suggestions on tires that aren't nittos? :banana-mario:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I happy with my maxxis but I'm never offroad so I can't say how well they do there.