Any other 16 17 18 year old members out there.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
Off topic but I think GM should have kept the 88-89 headlights and the 88-94 mirrors on every gmt400 all the way through to 98. They just made too many parts plastic on the later years
I do agree but there would be problem when the 95 model year would come up and the steering wheel air bag was mandated and again for the 97 model year when the passenger air bag was mandated unless the laws would have been different I just do not see how it could work no matter how much I like the sound of that

slow_c1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Guys I need help picking a color scheme to paint my truck. (Originally red) I want some combination of white and red, or maybe all red. I want at least some of the exterior to stay red so I won’t have change the color of the door jambs.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
Guys I need help picking a color scheme to paint my truck. (Originally red) I want some combination of white and red, or maybe all red. I want at least some of the exterior to stay red so I won’t have change the color of the door jambs.

The second 1 in the middle is a classic two tone I'd say that one.

slow_c1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I was leaning towards 2, 3, or 4. The two tone just stands out and looks more old school compared to an all red or all white truck.

I would like to still have the trim molding with the new paint job. Should I leave the trim on and just mask it off? Or remove the trim, paint the truck, and redo the adhesive backing on the trim and stick it back on?