any info on this truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok i found out some info...

the OBS rear end is 64 3/4 wide
the impala rear end is 61 1/2 wide

now if thats all right and your saying a 6 inch back spacing will tuck then i can go with a 5 inch back spacing with the impala rear end.. a inch dont sound like alot but that inch means alot to some women lmao..

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have 20x10 with 6" backspacing and 285/30 tires on mine with a stock rear axle.

You must be registered for see images attach

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I wouldnt go over 7 3/4 back spacing...u still need front spacing even with a narrorwer rear end you still have your link bars and frame.... also raceline deals with enough vehicles and tons of of obs's they should be able to give you somne advive as well. You could always call and double check. I would say 7 inches of backspacing would be about perfect for you app that give you the extra in to please

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My wheels really should have been 7" backspacing. I don't know what happened. Any less backspacing and I've have issues. As it is, I really can't take the rear down any lower or else the tires will start hitting the flared part of the fender on the inside. I like it this way, though. It works with my suspension and gives me the deeper outer lip.