Another Retrospective: The History of 1badgmc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sell the LT1, and install an LSx based drivetrain. Its the only way to go. Much better all around performance, from starting, to acceleration, to fuel mileage, lighter weight, to mods that can make boo-koo horsepower with little effort. And nowadays, add that they are much more affordable. I went with an all aluminum version, way back in 2003, when the stuff was much more expensive & nobody knew anything about this conversion. Would definately do it again. They perform that well.

I totally understand the advantages of an LS engine over the LT1, but unless my financial situation changes drastically in a good way, I can't afford to do anything with the LT1 much less go out and buy an LS engine.

1990GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
love the story and the truck
i clicked on the link in ur sig awhile back
and have been drooling ever since
im thinking of doing the front conversion also

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks sick. I really like the progression and how it came out. Drop in a sugercharger! :naughty:

How did you color match those vent visors and bug grille?

99kon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Our trucks is what started sport trucks!

Awesome build. Cant wait to do my timeline in a couple f years, see where im at!

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
truck looks awesome. it is funny how some small mods in the beginning lead to this. i bet when we're old and gray we'll look at muscle car mags and see these trucks plastered inside.