Air bag delete cubby needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blueridgerobbie

RiverMonster
Reaction score
I changed out the interior of my 95 ec 1500 4x4 for one out of a 97 and it came with the passenger side airbag which I do not need. I want to trade for the cubby type pocket that came in the 2500 and 3500. The airbag is tan and is untouched. If anyone is interested in the trade, just let me know.

jcoatswo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The tan/neutral cubby for the airbag, part number 15050608 has been discontinued be GM. I can order one of these from a company that GM sold a lot of its discontinued stock from called VPI. They are an odd company, they buy discontinued GM parts then sell them back to dealerships only. This part will not show up on my website since it is no longer made by GM. If it was on my site the normal customer price would be $42.13. For GMT400 members the price would be $39.09. If you want a brand new OEM one PM me and I can get an order going. If you're not wanting to buy just trade, good luck on your trade!

-Joe