Aftermarket door handles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K3500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heyy guys i was driving next to a obs gm pickup looked like late 90's... I noticed it had a different set of door handles on it. They were like the nbs gm trucks where they pull outward instead of lifting up. Can anyone tell me who makes them or where to buy them!?

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Heyy guys i was driving next to a obs gm pickup looked like late 90's... I noticed it had a different set of door handles on it. They were like the nbs gm trucks where they pull outward instead of lifting up. Can anyone tell me who makes them or where to buy them!?

They come on the 3500HD trucks and the Kodiak's. You can buy them from Rock Auto who is also a forum sponsor of this site. You will also need the rods for the door handles.

You must be registered for see images

K3500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea those are it!!! Thanx for the help... Are they direct bolt on!?

K3500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I jus checked rock auto ... I couldnt find them are you sure they have them?

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I jus checked rock auto ... I couldnt find them are you sure they have them?

They are a direct bolt in but you will need the handle rods for inside the door made for these handles. I'm talking about the metal rods within the door.

Yes, I am sure rock auto has them. They have factory OEM ones and reproduction ones. There was a thread about it a while back on here. I'll see if I can find it and get you some part numbers.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
This is a list of everything you'll need including the GM part numbers.

I think I really want these on my truck after I get the motor issues resolved...anybody know good places to look for them? All the parts needed on GM Parts Direct comes to $233 without shipping...

P/N List BTW:

KODIAK #'s

Handle
#15619625 RH
#15619624 LH

These "rods" are the ones that go from the lock cylinder to the door latch.

Rod

These are the rods from the handle to the latch. The one that opens the door.

Rod
#15647187 LH
#15647188 RH

Lock pawl
# 15619623 RH
# 15619622 LH

Clip
#20633148 Need Two

These are the part numbers for the reproductions on rock auto.

Alright I'm bringing this thread back because I see lots of 3500HD campus worktrucks and it makes me want them more and more.

I found some that look the same on RockAuto but I'm not sure if they really are the same or not (because of the price). Typically these handles go for like $90 each on ebay/dealer but these ones are only $25 each and they are listed as fitting our trucks. RockAuto has the Dorman handles under the part # Chris listed (15619625) but it's $82. For less than a third of that I think it would be worth it to find out if it's a quality handle (if it's the same handle that is).

Type in these part #'s on http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php and let me know what you think.
GM1311177
GM1310177

You can read the original thread if you want here: http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?11747-Kodiak-Topkick-Exterior-Door-Handles