AAL vs 3/4t Springs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boy&hisdogs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got my 4+1's in the truck this morning, and I did put them on a shackle flip at the same time but minus everything else I did the 4+1's gave me a net 2" of lift over my old worn out 3+1's.

3+1 is worthless for hauling 5000+. Did fine with a Corolla on an open deck trailer though. With the Crown Vic? Not so much.

I have towed 5000-6000 pounds lots of times, though just locally. Usually dirt in a dump bed trailer, pavers, or other small but dense things. It makes the truck squat pretty bad but it still controlls it. For me the worst part was trying to get it all moving with 3.42 gears! Next in line of complaints would be the crappy stock brakes. :whymewhyme:

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I got my 4+1's in the truck this morning, and I did put them on a shackle flip at the same time but minus everything else I did the 4+1's gave me a net 2" of lift over my old worn out 3+1's.

I have towed 5000-6000 pounds lots of times, though just locally. Usually dirt in a dump bed trailer, pavers, or other small but dense things. It makes the truck squat pretty bad but it still controlls it. For me the worst part was trying to get it all moving with 3.42 gears! Next in line of complaints would be the crappy stock brakes. :whymewhyme:

Solution? More power, more gear, and more brakes!

93chevyluvr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
HUSKY SPRING 22795

I was thinking of upgrading my rc lift with this setup possibly. It has 2 inch coils and 4 inch spindle. The 6 inch rc kit 2wd. I was gonna upgrade to 35s

You must be registered for see images attach