A couple tbi's for sale.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
1 just a the bottom half. Early model that has the tps bolts level right across from each other. Has no sensors or regulator. Looking to get 40.00 shipped with on the continental US.. Or 25.00 picked up. Don't like my price feel free to make me an offer, I don't bite.....Located in Flatonia Texas 78941
You must be registered for see images

2nd is bottom half and regulator. Has the tps bolts diagonal to each other. The part that has the adapters thread is cracked. The regulator it's self is still good. You can see the crack in the pics. Looking to get 50.00 shipped with in the continental US or 35.00 picked up. Don't like my price feel free to make me an offer, I don't bite.....Located in Flatonia Texas 78941.

Both are good candidates to be smoothed by the new owner to do the ultimate tbi mods to while still using your tbi until the smoothed one is ready. Very little down time that way.

I only take PayPal for items to be shipped and cash in person for items being picked up.

Sent from what use to be a great country.

Last edited:

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking for powder for reloading pistol rounds and have none in my area...:-(. So I would be willing to except some IMR 700-X powder or Winchester 231 powder in trade for anything that's left...

Sent from what use to be a great country.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cleaning my area up a bit....Both hitting the dumpster by this thursday....they are in bryan texas with me currently...not shipping just come pick them up....

sent from what use to be a great country..