99c3500 7.4 pinout

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SNW MNY

Reaction score
Does anyone have a pin out for a black box in a 99C 3500 7.4 L? Or a link so I can print it out I can find one for the pcm’s‘s that I got at the junkyard but I can’t find one for my own f—king truck

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Cool didn't know 99 was availble. I think I have an earlier one on my PC, but I don't think I've ever used it..... I forget I have it.

I should look into getting a tablet for manual use, also OBD2 apps.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wont download

I just tried and the links are still working for me. What happens when you try to download them? If it's just opening them in a new tab you might have to right click the download button and click "Save Link As."

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
I just tried and the links are still working for me. What happens when you try to download them? If it's just opening them in a new tab you might have to right click the download button and click "Save Link As."

That's similar to how it worked for me.... open in a tab, and then I downloaded/saved it.

SNW MNY

Reaction score
Well now I’m at a standstill anyway, I got to 411 pcm’s’s both of them from S stands but somebody told me there is an issue with them being from S tens as if they don’t work…? and I don’t have any details yet.

BeXtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well now I’m at a standstill anyway, I got to 411 pcm’s’s both of them from S stands but somebody told me there is an issue with them being from S tens as if they don’t work…? and I don’t have any details yet.
S10's were v-6 engines. I dont think just switching the OS will let it work on a V8. I think the number of cylinders is hard coded in just like the firing order.