99 sierra classic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NOLA_SoLo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
waitin on my dad to get me price on valves and a tank and all that stuff and then the front will be bagged

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Not really into lowered trucks, but I like it alot. You did an excellent job on shaving the handles and tailgate. Nice work!

NOLA_SoLo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
got some questions for the bagged guys, do i have to run my sway bar up front or can i just take it off and what shocks do yall recommend?

NOLA_SoLo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
also whats a good tire size for a 8.5" wide 20" rim? i was gonna run the same i had on my others a 255/35 but im not sure if it'll fit and look right

Reaction score
You can keep the sway bar.. Im running SS7s which are kinda stiff up front, i ditched my sway bar and shocks.. not many people do that, but ive had no problems with swaying.. very hard bumps itll bounce a couple times like worn shocks.. but thats about it so far.. gonna add some shocks later, theres allot of railroad tracks here...lol
Your truck looks awesome, love the paint!

NOLA_SoLo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
ordered compressor and valves and everything to do the front, and that should be here next week and also ordered a set of shock re locators but i think my bank thinks someone else is trying to spend my money, cause the relocators are saying pending and my bank account shows the transaction but it also says pending so idk, we'll see.
if the relocators arent here by the 15th, ill do the front with out them and put em on when they get here after scrapin the coast.
im gonna be running d2600s up front
and i know about train tracks, i have to go over two within 50ft of each other to get to work

Reaction score
Atleast itll give you a trial without em.. Youll get a feel for how stiff a shock youll want that way. Also if its pending than they probably havent processed the payment yet.. I hate when that happens.

NOLA_SoLo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah it went through earlier this morning, should arrive around the same time as the other stuff

NOLA_SoLo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
compressors scheduled to be here tomorrow, relocators friday, going to pick up the bags saturday, going to get fittings monday, and everything else for the front should be here by next wednesday, and then i hope to get started on it next weekend! cant wait to get the front on the ground! oh and tires coming early next week as well