99 sierra classic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NOLA_SoLo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
well my power steering pump has been leaking for awhile now, and the other day its started leaking worse so i parked it until i can fix it
im now driving my grandpaws obs, its a 98 rcsb, hes the 2nd owner and its got 50k miles n it
You must be registered for see images attach

its very different driving this over my truck
i plan on buying this when ever he wants to sell it

NOLA_SoLo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im looking for a fitting for my pressure switch, its a viair 165-200 psi, their website says its npt but it doesn't screw on anymore than one or two threads into a 1/8 to 1/2" npt fitting, anyone else have that problem or know where I can get that fitting from? Ive looked everywhere amd its one of the last things holding me up

kdhs10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Every pressure switch I have ever used is 1/8th npt, except the square D's.

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hit up the local Home Depot. Bring the pressure switch and they will find out what threads u have. You sure the threads aren't dirty? I've only seen 1/8 also

NOLA_SoLo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

this is the one I have

and thats how far it screws in before it starts to bind, I went to homedepot and tried everything

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That looks like the same switch I'm running and it's 1/8 npt. Maybe the threads need to be cleaned out.

Reaction score
Its a pipe thread... Ive the same one. I went to a ACE Hardware and they had a galvanized reducer that fit pretty good. Try a plumbing store or a hardware store.

Reaction score
My one before this one screwed right into a 1/8 npt. Same Viair pressure switch just different psi on/off and i bout striped the threads trien to make it go in...lol

NOLA_SoLo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks, i figured it was pipe thread but home depot didnt have anything that would work, so im gonna try ace or another local hardware place when i get some time, i have another question what are you guys using for brake lines up front? im gonna be running the mmw arms and the uppers dont have a spot to attach the brake line like the stock ones