99 sierra classic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
Damn dude. You are having terrible luck. The coys should look awesome on the truck. And Im sure youll fix the bed up good as new. I think you need a bubble around the truck hahaha.

NOLA_SoLo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
well luck really hasnt been on my side latley, missed out on the coys, and with as busy as i have been with work, nothings been done to the truck, and to add on to the list, this past weekend i was out riding atvs and hauled my girls 4 wheeler out there in her dads truck, all was going well until it was time to go, i was loading the 4 wheeler up and gave it too much throttle and put the thing right into the back window on her dads brand new f150, so now i have to pay to get that fixed and then the next morning he came into the room with a note that said "we backed into your orange truck heres our info, sorry" i thought he was messing with but he wasnt, trhey backed into my pasenger side bed corner busting the tail light and doing some damage to the rollpan and right bellow the tail light

NOLA_SoLo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
ill get some pics up tomorrow, but from here out, hopefully, im gonna get an estimate for the damage go get my rims fixed, get new tires, fix this damage and the damage from my buddy backing into me and then really start the bagging process, barring any more bad luck

Reaction score
Damn man, Sorry to hear about your luck but I really like your truck. Those colors really pop together. I wish I was able to do autobody... cant wait to see it get bagged.

NOLA_SoLo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
well maybe my lucks changing, the coys i was looking at just popped back up and im meeting the guy this saturday, bnib for $700, no tires, got $1300 to fix my truck and only had to pay half the deductible on my girls dads truck, so im knocking on wood as im typing this

NOLA_SoLo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

went and got em this morning cant wait to get some rubber on them and get them on the truck

Last edited:

NOLA_SoLo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
same guy that sold me the rims offered to sell me mmw control amrs djm drop spindles and dominator bags for $700 so i told him give me another paycheck or two and ill get back in touch with you

NOLA_SoLo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

went and picked all this up today,wont be long now!