99 sierra classic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
some nice ones fo sure U255 's are one of my favs looks sick with the hub glo's the silver and green hoe used be chad loque's or something like that.he sold it a few months ago. your truck will be sick bodied

NOLA_SoLo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
draggin, do you know how much they would charge, and how long it would take? i know its not gonna be like a one weekend type of thing but i wanna try and keep it as short as possible while getting it done the right way. and deven, i dont know how the scene is up there but down here its flooded with u2 55s, but i do like them, i even tried finding some cause there so simple and clean, and believe it or not those are leds from autozone super glued down and then he put clear silicone over them and they never get hot. he pulled up one day and i touched em, you could feel the heat off the breaks but the leds were cool. im gonna do it with the amber ones at some point. and yeah siknic had some clean rides only downside was judging, i got there at 9:30ish and got judged at like 12, luckliy we were under that pavillion thing

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
my buddy has a set ...i prob should had bought lol we sell kits im putting color changing ones hgk's on mine

Sac12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Guess we pulled in at the right time, didn't take long. The awards seemed to drag on though.. I've been talking with Nfamus on FB about doing my truck once everything comes in. Haven't got down to talking about details yet like price or timeframe though. Long trip for us South LA guys. haha

NOLA_SoLo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was talkin about having the tank sectioned and what not, sorry should have made it clear when i asked, i wish i could afford to take a trip there and drop it off and let them do it, but i think with help from you guys and my boy helpin me we should be good, hes bagged a couple of trucks for other people

NOLA_SoLo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a feeling that this trucks gonna be getting a lot of love from me in the next couple of months