99 sierra classic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NOLA_SoLo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
went in for my drug test and physical today, gotta wait on the results but, by next week should start making some money and putting some aside every month for the bag and body drop process! im very very excited, i cant wait to start this

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
went in for my drug test and physical today, gotta wait on the results but, by next week should start making some money and putting some aside every month for the bag and body drop process! im very very excited, i cant wait to start this

man thats kickass.. i hope to here about my new job by friday.. if i get it, its on like donky kong haha..

NOLA_SoLo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
nah man it sure wasn't, i know theres a truck with a similar paint rolling around the area, might have been that guy

NOLA_SoLo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks, got paid friday so in another couple of pay check parts are gonna start rolling in, my buddy is gonna let me use his garage/shop for when it comes that time

NOLA_SoLo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
well alot has changed since the last time i got on here, the bag body drop has been pushed back awhile, ive been working alot making money, but ive run into some bad luck latley, one tire went flat and before i could get a new tire i bent another rim and that tire went flat, then a dump truck came over on me and i had no where to go but in to the curb with another rim bent that tire went flat so i put my 15s back on, then about a week ago at our weekly meet my buddy was backing up and didnt see my truck, he backed into my passenger side bedside above the wheel well, hopefully my luck is starting to change i found a set of coy c-57s brand new in box on cl for 1k and should be getting them from him in 2 weeks, than hopefully i can get it in the shop and fixed here as soon as i can, especially with show season coming up