99 Escalade part out....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blueridgerobbie

RiverMonster
Reaction score
I have a friend who is parting out a 99 Escalade and I have first pick at everything. I can get whatever you want. I have pulled some parts already:

Center console (I'm Keeping for myself).....but I do have one that is in need of some repair work I'd sell for $75 w/BOSE sub
Fog light switch with about 8 inches of pig-tail......$50 shipped
Complete BOSE system (I'm keeping)
door panels.......$200 for all 4 including woodgrain trim and controls, great shape,....local pick-up
seats (great shape)......$300 front buckets and 2nd row 60/40, no 3rd row, local pick-up
dash......negotiable, great shape
Gauge cluster (120 mph and 5k redline)......$50, will figure shipping depending on where

I am going to be pulling more stuff on 11/8-11/9....just let me know what you want and I can get it, if the price is right.

I also have various interior parts from a 95-96 RCLB 4x4 (maroon)
I also have a 9.5" 14 bolt rear with 6-lugs out of a 4x4 truck (will check gear soon).......$400.....local pick-up

KevinL1987

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
do you have the Driver Information Center that is in the overhead console? if so, price shipped to 41164 for me please!