99-00 Denali Escalade center console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not yet but hopefully this weekend I'll try to have a chance if it don't rain My garage is pretty full to move it into there to do it!

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Did it have the subwoofer in it ? If so you can use it it is a 1.4 ohm sub so you will need a class d amp that is stable at 1ohm @350 RMS I had 12's but I took them out once I hooked
This sub up. I had another console and I took the sub out and using it in my dodge work van.
I call it ( little wonder).my friends can't believe the sub bass it puts out.

X2. I hooked the amp to mine that I already had in my truck (600w kenwood) and ended up taking my 10" sub completely out. I figured by now I'd have blown it to pieces because I beat the snot out of it but it's been going strong for over a year now!

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bad ass BoxerPitMix so the factory amp with aftermarket radio will make this escalade woofer work?

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that sub is also needed to hold the console together especially the top. buy it back !

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So far pretty good I braced the console with some flat pieces of metal going across. It keeps the strength of the console with out it being to heavy with all that electronics in it!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Okay I finished the small compartment in the back of the console where the audio controls use to be I made a small cubby hole instead of having controls that didn't work. Also flushed the heated buttons back a bit and painted them black until I install USB charger ports for the back passengers. Let me know what ya'll think thanks again!!!

This is what the back looked like before I painted it

After I painted it and took audio controls out

And the finish product!!

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Okay I installed the bucket seats and console today and wired up the back power port for the back passengers

Here's the before bench 60/40 split

And the after

And the power Port in the back