98 K3500 Crew Cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

konajoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like the Aussie Ute Tray flat beds with side storage boxes, slide out rear draw and short removable sides

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Trenton

Just a Texan transplanted in the Rockies
Reaction score
I vote SAS and trail bed and 37's but what do I know?! Might be biased as thats my current build with a k2500 ext cab... and eventually going SAS! WFO has a great kit x member and link kit for a ford dana 60 and they can redrill to 8x6.5 too.

If money was not a problem, I'd buy all the WFO Concepts solid axle swap parts in a HEARTBEAT. Could you imagine a beefy Dana 60 axle from the Super Dutys under our trucks? With King coilovers it'd be a beast!

mars2878

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey Joe,

Once you decide your route, whether it be stockish, trail or whatnot. Let me know when your ready to go down the rabbit hole. You know that I'm always full of ideas. Whether or not they work in general or for one's application, that is a different story. :)

Let me know when you need me to do some more part hunting for you :)
Also don't forget that I still have those serpentine belt conversion parts for you in the trunk :)

konajoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
If money was not a problem, I'd buy all the WFO Concepts solid axle swap parts in a HEARTBEAT. Could you imagine a beefy Dana 60 axle from the Super Dutys under our trucks? With King coilovers it'd be a beast!
Really like the WFO stuff but it's a little bit out of my budget. I'll probably use the Off Road Design Solid Axle Conversion kit and run leaf springs. I've started looking around for a Ford Dana 60 front axle.

Hey Joe,

Once you decide your route, whether it be stockish, trail or whatnot. Let me know when your ready to go down the rabbit hole. You know that I'm always full of ideas. Whether or not they work in general or for one's application, that is a different story. :)

Let me know when you need me to do some more part hunting for you :)
Also don't forget that I still have those serpentine belt conversion parts for you in the trunk :)
I'm open to new ideas and suggestions

Yeah i need to get that serpentine stuff from you and get it installed on the 79

Thanks again, appreciate the help.