'98 K2500 RCLB 454 NV4500 Daily/Hauler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Would you recommend this route to find a clean OBS? I've searched all of the NC/SC/GA craigslist and hadn't found a single truck that looked worth it.
Always had the thought in my mind, just curious as to what someone else's opinion would be.
This is the first vehicle i've ever bought long distance, not seen in person, and had shipped. Im sure if I wasn't as picky as to what I wanted, and the main concern was to find a rust free one, I probably wouldn't have had to go so far. Even though shipping is pricey, just by bringing the truck here makes it that much more valuable though in my eyes.

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sweet truck. Similar to mine but mine is extended cab and not as clean even with just 125k miles.

I can't wait to hear updates. Going back and looking at the pics, I see it has an exhaust outlet on the driver side. Maybe has duals?

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Sweet truck. Similar to mine but mine is extended cab and not as clean even with just 125k miles.

I can't wait to hear updates. Going back and looking at the pics, I see it has an exhaust outlet on the driver side. Maybe has duals?
Yeah, now that he sent some more pictures, it appears to have some sort of custom exhaust, here's a pic where you can kind of see it
You must be registered for see images attach

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
I actually called the company who's shipping it earlier today, and according to him it might be tomorrow, they're gonna call me when they're a little ways out so I can leave work and be there when it gets delivered. I want to look it over to make sure there's no damage compared to the pictures the seller sent me of it on the truck.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
I actually called the company who's shipping it earlier today, and according to him it might be tomorrow, they're gonna call me when they're a little ways out so I can leave work and be there when it gets delivered. I want to look it over to make sure there's no damage compared to the pictures the seller sent me of it on the truck.

That's always wise, to make sure mileage is noted, damage is noted, etc etc.